Sintra CD Changer

Anyone know where the CD changer is meant to fit? Am I likely to find a nice factory CD changer connector tucked away somewhere or am I going to have to wire it myself?

Reply to
Clint Sharp

Depending on what stereo is fitted it probably won't take a CD changer. The standard CAR400/CDR500 won't I don't think.

Your best bet is probably to get either an FM adaptor multiplay and use that or replace the lot with something more modern. If you are not too fussed about the multifunction display or steering wheel controls it will be cheaper.

Most Vauxhall dealers should be able to help as will your local car stereo shop.

Alan

Reply to
Alan

there is however a radio of that period that did have a changer etc ,,, ccr600 adn there is either a philips or blaupunkt changer box that goes with it ...

Reply to
Martyn H