Skinny Legs

Elder ( snipped-for-privacy@bouncing-czechs.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

If the idea's strong enough, then you should have no problem securing investment with a good enough business plan.

In the first year, presumably? You *sure* it needs to be that big that early? When do you project the first income would arrive?

Reply to
Adrian

As opposed to you, Ken, who appears to have gone bust due to a total lack of people skills.

Reply to
SteveH

Mark Conversation As Read.

Reply to
Bully

Just seeing if Ken is as prosperous as he claims. unfortunatley, without the necessary patents, or a good lawyer writing the NDAs I wouldn't be able tell anyone what the idea is anyway.

Reply to
Elder

What is this, Dragons' Den or something? :-)

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I dunno, but it sounds all a bit wishy-washy and dreamy to me. On that note, I'm declaring myself out.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I don't need to post my home address you told the world that you already know my home address. You also told the world you don't tell lies.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Squats.

Reply to
Marvin

If you believe all you read on here then you are from the same mould as that sad loser j bunt..................

Ken

Marvin wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@bt.com:

Have you got up yet? ;-)

Reply to
Tunku

Pennies. Get one from a scrap yard. The Cougar shares the same 2.0 Zetec and

2.5 Duratec V6 as the Mk1/2 Mondeo.
Reply to
Sandy Nuts

And in an area with no mobile phone reception.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

And you stopped/stalled because you are out of petrol :-((

Reply to
Mike

Apart from that :) ?

Reply to
Bully

OK. Sounds simple enough, thanks!

BTW: while you're listening, anything I can do to give it a bit more oomph?

Reply to
Bully

Mind you, pushing it home will do wonders for those skinny legs of yours...

Reply to
PC Paul

Nitrous Oxide

Reply to
Duncan Wood

In news:2r9Ug.27985$ snipped-for-privacy@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk, Sandy Nuts wittered on forthwith;

You ever changed the alternator on a Mondeo???

Bastard things to do...

Reply to
Pete M

Your battery will go flat eventually.

--=20 Conor

I'm really a nice guy. If I had friends, they would tell you.

Earn commission on online purchases, =A32.50 just for signing up:

Conor

"Pete M" wrote in message news:EmdUg.28183$ snipped-for-privacy@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

Can't say I have. I just know they share the same oily bits :-)

Reply to
Sandy Nuts