The 156 :-)

It was a bargain, IMHO.

£2800.
Reply to
SteveH

Nice. _I_ wouldn't buy one though. How much?

John

Reply to
John Greystrong

Needs some 18's and the Alfa sport pack kit :D

Much rust is there ;) ?

Reply to
DanTXD

to much of a gap between wheel and wheel arch for my liking. bargin at the price but one of the more dull looking alfa's about IMO. still that one looks clean!

Reply to
Vamp

T.SPAR ?

Justin.

Reply to
Justin Cole

Nice car that, unmolested. I don't like the green seats or the wooden steering wheel - but the rest is OK. Never thought about one of those before. You have given me some ideas. A friend had one that had the gear change on the steering wheel, like a paddle either side. A lovely engine noise and it felt very fast.

Reply to
Rob

FUCK OFF.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

The mind boggles...

Justin.

Reply to
Justin Cole

Someone stole the K by the looks of things.

Reply to
SteveH

FUCK OFF NO ONE BUT ME IS READING THIS AND THAT'S JUST BECAUSE I WAS STUPID AND IT GAVE ME A REASON TO SAY

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

Reply to
Vamp

Yeah piss off you jockey

if you want to be insulting loose the ability to use your shift key

muppets

but v nice steve takes me back a few years to my last alfa experience (albeit a 98 1.8 Tspark, and dont knock the wooden steering wheels dont know how they wear but actually a refreshing change,

Reply to
Rob

Nice Bella! Beleive it or not, you may actually grow to like the interior ;-)

Espen

PS Mine's here

DS

Reply to
Espen B. Olsen

I nearly bought one before I found the Omega, 2.0 T Spark in black with leather, digital air con, etc. What worried me was the complete (and I mean complete) brake set up change at 13k and the stripping out and replacing of

80% of the electrics at 18k. I dreaded to think what I'd have had to do to it at 40k. Lovely drive though, and that Alfa engine note...
Reply to
Andy Connolly

Welcome to the group, random lurker person :)

Reply to
Nom

Maybe to put on a poverty spec Merc.

A while back lots of Mk7 Escorts had just "E CO T" left on the back (they had all individual letter badges). Why anyone'd want to nick badges spelling "RS", I don't know :-)

I also STR seeing a few TD late shape Escorts with "SORTED" on the back where "ESCORT" used to be, and "TC" where "TD" used to be (to use up the remaining letters). Some people are just too wild.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

And here was me thinking he'd actually started to talk some vague sense, albeit for a short period of time....

That's the spirit.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Thing is, that could have just been niggles sorted out under warranty and it could well have gone up to 100k, 150k and beyond without any major problems. That's why anything I'd buy I'd make sure either had enough miles on it to have stood the test of time (i.e. if any major problems were going to happen they'd have already happened), or (with a lower mileage model) something that the current owner had owned for a number of years without any major problems.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

erm

wood

end.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Came with two vouchers for your local shop.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp