Vitara Emissions

Hi all,

My wife's Vitara (1.6i '93) is up for MOT next week and I wan't to check the emissions with my Gunsons tester. Does anyone have any idea of what the CO pass limit is for these vehicles?

Thanks, Mark

Reply to
Mark

It should have a functioning cat, limits are 0 - 0.3%....

The gunson isn't that accurate on small readings though and has a margin of error of 0.5%, an MOT station would probably do a free emissions test on their 4-way analyser...

Reply to
Chris

Thanks Chris,

I only do quickj tests with the gunsons so at least I know if it is way off. It's really to help tune my Scimitar ;)

Cheers, Mark

Reply to
Mark