Spark plug Primera 2.0SLX

Just checking is Champion EON2 ok with 1998 Primera 2.0SLX Anyone confirm? On the package it only says -->1996

Reply to
Blue Frog

I used EON2's once on a 94 2.0 SLX, seemed OK and definitely better than those Bosch 4 things which run rough after a few thousand miles, but I prefer to stick with NGK BKR6E nowadays on a 97 2.0 SLX as they run perfect even when they're old. The general concensus seems to be to stick with NGK.

Reply to
SteveB

Sorry, didn't really answer your question. The NGK plugs specified for the Primera 2.0 haven't changed from 90 - 99, so the Champion EON2's should be fine in the 98 as they were OK in my 94.

Reply to
SteveB