spray with teflon "more usefull than WD 40 ??"

hi, for your information and for those that took an interest in the postings 'more usefull than WD 40 ??' I started in 09 June 04; the aerosol lubricant I found was in a Asda supermarket. it's: 'TF2 lubricant spray with Teflon. at £1.90 for a 450ml a can, it's less than half the price found at halfords and other car shops I contacted. john west

Reply to
j ww

What about this GT85 "with PTFE" stuff? Red can, looks like WD40, smells like WD40 but it has PTFE in it, which evidently is like a Teflon style surface.

--Nick.

Reply to
Nick

Teflon is just a trade name for PTFE. Its the same thing

Reply to
Doug