Stalling 2000 POLO

OK, I've had my 2000 model VW Polo for a couple of months and at least once a day, it stalls when I have come to a total stop at traffic lights/sitting in traffics/whatever. I've recently had the throttle body replaced and diagnostics checks don't bring up anything. I've also noticed the car "dips" (loses revs) occassionally. Anyone got any ideas what could be wrong? The mechanics I've seen have said wait until the problem gets worse, but I'm not satisfied with that answer...

Thanks in advance,

Acquiesce.

Reply to
Acquiesce