Straightening my door

I've got a golf door that's been bent by a scall breaking in by levering at the door handle with screwdriver(before I got it before I'm told to move somewhere less pikey). Anyone got any sharp ideas on straightening it?

Reply to
Doki

Call Dentbusters (or similar)? Much cheaper than a bodyshop.

Reply to
Zog The Undeniable

Really? When i called a dent devil he quoted me =A370 per dent (3 in one panel) whereas a shop only quoted =A3100 in total??

Reply to
Coyoteboy

Golf doors are around 20 - 30 a pop tops...

Reply to
Doki