Subaru Forester

In the market for one, possibly a turbo s, any horror stories?

Reply to
Nige

Highish fuel consumption for the size, but they seem to survive on farms.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

I should have added, i used to own a WRX Impreza, so the fuel 'economy' i understand :)

Reply to
Nige

Brother's girlfriend has had 3 of these over the last 10+yrs. 2x N/A, 1x turbo. The N/A types are _slooooooow_. The turbo really does drink like a pissed fish. I thought my old 735 could drink! Nothing like the scooby. jesus. They are pretty bombproof. Very rugged chassis. Great motor. JB

Reply to
JB