Discovery 2 sunroof motor

Hi all,

I'm posting this on behalf of a friend (my disco doesn't have electric sunroof's)

He had the common problem with a leaky sunroof (sorted by cleaning the half ton of moss out of the seal and channel), but his sunroof motor is beyond repair (completely corroded and siezed solid).

Does anyone know the cheapest place to get hold of one of these motors (the landrover price is frightening!) - or even if there is a substitute from another manufacturer?

cheers Matt

Reply to
Matt

Try

Great service and prices

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

I'll recommend them too, Richard knows his shit & service is great.

My arse feels so much nicer now it's sat on a real cushion in Albert cheers Richard!

Nige

Reply to
/\/ / & E

thanks guys - I'll pass that on

Matt

Reply to
Matt

Aw, shucks!

We can do a Genuine one for (gulp!) £178.32 inc VAT - about

20 quid off. I don't know of a pattern one yet.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Of course, with ingenuity, the old motor MIGHT be salvageable. Especially for 170 ackers.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor