Telling MPG on a Puggy 807

I have a Peugeot 807 and after much head scratching have managed to find my way through the book of words (user manual).

The only thing I can find no mention of is if the MPG is recorded and how to read it via the dash. All I see is the constantly changing MPG numbers on the main screen as the car is being driven.

Can I read the MPG figures and if so how?

TIA

Brian

Reply to
Brian

If it's the same as a 307 then look on the end of the left hand stalk (Indicators?) there should be a mode switch... press it to change the display from instantaneous to average MPG to trip meter to mileage left in tank and back again... I think; it's been 2 years since I sold it and went away from hi-tech.

Reply to
Chris Dugan

Nearly correct. It was the end button on the right hand stalk (wipers). Many thanks

Reply to
Brian