Thunking noise Pug 406

Hello all,

Recently, my car has developed a 'thunking' or 'clunking' noise. It seems to be coming from the back, but sometimes also from the front. I can sometimes feel something through the brakes. It does not always occur over bumps.

My mate had a look under the car and the bushes seem OK. Suspension seems OK (bounce test). Only play (slight) is on the front roll bar drop link (that's what my mate calls it).

It doesn't seem major, but I am worried. Any ideas?

Thanx

Reply to
gino