Tinkers at work in Hampshire.

beware..........while I know they are ALWAYS at work somewhere or other they had a very nice 4 x 4 away on a Romsey industrial estate today.

keep industrial unit man doors locked, roller doors down or manned when open and car keys well hidden.

Reply to
Lez Pawl

Presumably owning a reasonably crap car may help avoid this kind of self-inflicted attention. I have to say, I have never ever managed to get any of this kind of unwanted attention....except on a crap old mk1 GTI that I had my radio stolen from.

I do believe hanging such thieving people from the danglies however, is the only recourse that makes any sense and should be a point of law already.

Reply to
antonyf

Tinkers? I think you mispelled "thieving pikey scum". We had a whole skipload of ali scrap nicked from a locked compound over a weekend earlier this year. All 7 CCTV cameras had been pointed up at the sky! The only images captured were of a pikey wearing a balaclava and dark glasses, carrying a ladder !

JB

Reply to
JB

For some years I have been advocating the use of their dangly bits as battery hydrometers :-) but for some reason this is seen by my local plod as extreme. Seems perfectly reasonable to me :-)

-- bucket

Reply to
bucket

At least they showed a bit more common sense than the idiots you see on Pikey TV programmes like Police, Camera, Yawn.

Reply to
malc

The message from "malc" contains these words:

You mean like the presenter getting nicked for speeding - or whatever it was.

Reply to
Guy King

More than reasonable. I can't imagine these people have any use in the gene pool/ocean anyhow, so they shouldn't miss them except as the only form of amusement they must get other than robbing other peoples stuff is probably playing with themselves in their unemployed time.

I can't imagine such low life thieves actually having a girlfriend or wife to go home to for instance, can you ? But if they did what kind of a creature could you imagine it would be ?

Reply to
antonyf