Top project

British men and thier sheds!

Krycek

cheers for that, made excellent viewing. some nice engineering work gone into it.

Reply to
reg

Agreed. I especially like his method for making engine mounts.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

Ahh the old esprit. Always wanted one, until I found out they were actually not that good handling/performance wise. Lovely looking car though IMO. That ABZ engine, I would have thought would put out more power for a 4.2 V8 these days?

Reply to
Coyoteboy