Lightweight weekend project.

something that should keep him busy for a few weekends.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Utter, utter madness. In a good way!

Heh, I was gonna forward that link to a Focus-owning mate, but I noticed he'd already posted on there lol

Reply to

Yeah, the funniest comment on the forum was "...and it's a mk1 pre-facelift shell too - front bumper with indicators, cool!"

Reply to
fishman

Someone tell him that for big focus bumpers, you want US spec bumpers.

Reply to
Doki