Got my car done with a new RAT motor -- OMFG

Showing it off at the Vallejo, CA VDub show yesterday:

David Gravereaux

David, so glad that you got it installed and are enjoying it...

When i tell people that we have the 2270cc TIV really perfected, I think its pretty accurate- don't you??

Reply to
Jake Raby

yup. no dead spots, all meat from lug to scream.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

With the quiet BAS exhaust, all the music is from the carbs. I love it. The best part, for me, is that she's different from all bugs in the area.

I hope to not fall into any XXX-look category and maintain her identity. Though the concepts of german-look fit my intent.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

Pics just published:

David Gravereaux

Congrats, David. Looks great.

Reply to
Scott H

I'm all smiles.. I was doing some clutch drops earlier to the delight of my scared passenger. She fishes sideways nice and controllably with the quaife ATB diff. Luckily, no obnoxious wheel hop found. I'm waiting on a

5-bar Käfer Cup brace to come from aircooled.net soon to keep any wheel hop in check.
Reply to
David Gravereaux