toyota asian 21100 carb help

hey can anyone tell me the float level distances on a 21100 series asian carb as fitted to a 1990 toyota carina2 (1.6)????

ive looked everywhere but cannot find this info

thanks

Reply to
paul

I think I have a book on jap carbs, I'll look tomorrow

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

with no gasket the body to float distance is 7.2mm, but you can always check in the little window with it running!

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful