Mondeo stereo and remote stick

Anyone know of a way I can use an alternative stereo in my Mondy without losing the functionality of the remote stick on the steering column??? I'm guessing that most stereos don't have any socket on the back for the remote

Reply to
nonymouse

You can get adaptors for some stereos and some cars. For instance, one of the "smart leads" on this page might suit you if you want a Sony stereo.

cheers,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp

A lot of the Sony and Kenwood models have this function.

For Kenwood look for "OEM Wired Remote" This indicates that the system allows the factory fitted steering wheel remote controller of the vehicle, to control the KENWOOD H/U for genuine audio.

As in

Steven Campbell