Unblocking Stereo in Micra

I have an L Reg Micra and the Blakpunt radio is blocked i.e. I cannot enter the code as the display on the dashboard is showing "----". According to manual, it needs to be taken to a Nissan dealership to be unblocked.

Does anyone know of another way of unblocking the radio other than forking out the cash?

Reply to
d.m.

Be nice to the dealer - turn up with the logbook and some ID, and they'll

*probably* give it to you free - Ford and Rover have both done so in the past for me.

Or try the " I locked it out in a town far away, I went to the dealer there, they needed ID and the logbook. They just told me to get it and go to my local dealer and there's no charge for it"...

Hope that helps Mike

Reply to
Mike P