V40 - rear centre light leak.

Hi,

I have just noticed water dripping through the central light on my 1999 V40.

Anyone any thoughts, like is the leak at the light or could it be getting there from somewhere else?

I do park on a slight down slope - with the front down the slope. Have only

*noticed* this once after I left the sunroof open on tilt last night but I am sure it couldn't be that because of the slope - thought I would mention it anyway!

Cheers. Roger.

Reply to
Rog

Hello,

Without stating the obvious, maybe it rained in the night! Not being funny or anything, but if you had left your windows open then the inside of the car would be wet too. open the sunroof and throw a bucket of water at it and see if the water comes out from the light again - if it does then your problem is solved.

Reply to
Geoff

Geoff, Yes it bucketed down (sorry - didn't realise that wasn't clear) and water did get in and on the front seats but because I park with the bonnet downhill how did it get to the back of the car? Unless it was when I drove off!!!!!! Ahhh yes! Cheers. Roger.

Reply to
Rog

I should add the sunroof was only on tilt!!

Reply to
Rog