Van tyres

Do all the quick fit type places do van tyres? I need 8 ply tyres on mine (2150lbs), but don't see any mention of them on the tyre websites.

Graham

Reply to
Graham

No not all of them

Reply to
steve robinson

A lot of them will just say "we don't do commercials". Happened to me some years ago when I wanted a LandCruiser tracking, and most of them insisted it was a commercial (!) and I ended up at a commercial garage.

Reply to
asahartz

ATS spring to mind.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

Reply to
Mark Smith

Great, thanks for that. Just checked and got a few locally. Not bad considering I'm in the middle of nowhere. Regards Graham

Reply to
Graham