Vauxhall Astra G

Hi,

I have a Vauxhall Astra Sport (g model). It's only a couple of years old. Recently my mate gave me diagnostic software for it, which allows me to view the cars information on my laptop.

Can someone tell me if this car is OBD1 or OBD2 so I can purchase the relevant cable for it, and can you tell me where the plug is on th car?

Thanks,

Jamber.

Reply to
Jamber

OBD2,and the plug is under the handbrake(remove plastic cover under lever) HTH Steve

Reply to
steev

Thanks Steve,

Much appreciated ;-))

Jamber.

Reply to
Jamber

Yeah,

Just type OBD2 software into ebay, it's full of it!

Jamber.

Reply to
Jamber

The problem I have now is sourcing the propar cable. Are all OBD2 cables compatible ?

Jamber

Reply to
Jamber