volvo 440 judder

Hi,  I get a juddering when accelerating in my volvo 440, it has a CVT gearbox,  it used to be just when I was turning, now it also happens in a straight line.  Could it be a worn engine mounting, as I know one of them is "tired", and the engine judders when it is first started up. Could it be anything else? Thanks                     Shane

Reply to
shane