Wheel wobble wonder

I would have thought it was a defence to show that you had taken reasonable care.

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

I think I did something similar once with an old Volvo. Tightened the nuts on one wheel with the wrench before the wheels were touching the ground and probably didn't tighten them again when they were. I didn't notice any kind of noise for at least 20 miles.

Is this an argument for *not* using copper grease on wheel nuts?

Reply to
Graz

Maybe you can shift the cargo forward and to the NS, such that the thing could continue with little difference?

Reply to
johannes