Which order to fit HT leads?

I'm having a brain failure moment reconnecting HT leads on a Daewoo Lanos. No distributor on these as it has a direct coil pack which I think fires off 2 sparks at the same time. According to the handbook the firing order is 1,3,4,2. The HT leads are numbered at the plugs from left to right 1,2,3,4 and the coil pack has numbers moulded into it from top to bottom 1,4,2,3.

Is it a simple case of matching the numbers on the ht leads to the numbers on the coil pack (1-1, 2-2, 3-3, 4-4)? Or I wasn't sure if the numbers on the coil pack represented the order in which they fire from the coil - i.e, 1coil to 1ht, 2coil to 3ht, 3coil to 4ht, 4coil to 2ht. I've learned a lesson that next time make a note of the leads BEFORE unplugging - Doh!!!

Reply to
Mark

Yes- should be.

There are actually 2 combinations to connect the HT leads on a DIS equiped car.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

Cheers for that. Just tried it and it seems to be fine.

Reply to
Mark