Window Lubricant - recommendations please

Hi,

One of the electric windows on my car is getting very slow at doing the opening and closing thing. It works much better when its raining, so I guess it could do with lubricant.

Can anyone recommend something that will do the job and not cost the earth?

Cheers

Ian

Reply to
Astraman

The message from "Astraman" contains these words:

PTFE/Silicone spray does it for me.

Or, Holts do a rubber/nylon lubricant in a spraycan.

Reply to
Guy King

Used that spray on cockpit shine (silicone?) type stuff before and worked well.

Chris D.

Reply to
Chris

I'm sure I read on here a while ago about someone spraying the channels with wax polish ??

Maybe silicone grease too.......??

Graham

Reply to
Graham

I can recommend the Holts stuff, I've used it for slow windows

Reply to
PM