Young driver car and insurance advice reqd

The message from "David R" contains these words:

Ah, I didn't do them! I did "driving into London, round Marble Arch, down Park Lane, back up again and then "This is the A404 - follow the signs all the way home, you're on your own"".

Reply to
Guy King

2 of my mates got Corsas as first cars with free insurance.

I paid £800 8 years ago on a group 4 peugeot 205 (1.1GL). Car did me just fine and saved me cash so i can have a proper one now :)

Reply to
Money4Nuffin

"You start off with a full bag of luck and an empty one of experience. You have to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck."

And the seagulls follow the trawler, or summat...

Reply to
PC Paul

One was around 6 years ago and one was 2 years ago (one 19 and one 18). I can imagine they'd tighten the regs up as being the highest risk it seems like financial suicide to me! Mind you they screw you for every penny on the finance deals so maybe it works out even.

Reply to
Coyoteboy