1990 for sale and Thanks

Thanks for 8 years of great information. But my wife and I have retired and want to do some traveling so we are downsizing. One of the things to go is our Miata. Anyone interested can get all the details and see pictures at

again, thanks for all of the information and assistance that this group has provided over the years. I don't think there is any Miata issue that can't be answered here within 24 hours.

Reply to
Jack Dannenberg

downsizing? You cannot get much smaller than a Miata, and still call it a car.

Reply to
Chuck

looks very nice. do you know who made the new upholstery for the seats? they look great. thanks.

Reply to
Christopher Muto