1990 miata

i bought my 90 miata 1 mth ago, car seems to shake when foot is on brake...can anyone tell why this is happening?

thanks

Reply to
cashbury

Several possible reasons, first check the brake rotors to be sure they're not warped. While you're under there look for any loose tie rod ends or worn suspension components.

Reply to
XS11E

its an auto,when i put it in neutral with my foot on the brake it doesn't shake

Reply to
cashbury

Reply to
Chuck

The idle speed may be set too low. Easy fix.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers