1990 Miata with 1.6 with shimmy in possibly the driveshaft.

Inseams are on topic as are tortoises. Now stop top posting and stop talking about Miatas!
NOTE: Arses are on topic.
XS11E wrote:

Actually, inseam lengths can be an on-topic issue in a vehicle the size of a miata, they just don't have anything to do with wheel shimmy.
I wasn't making that up about my tall friend, there is no seat adjustment, removing of foam, or any other thing you could do to make the miata comfortable for him to drive. This is simply because his legs are too long for a car this size. Call it inseam length or leg length, but if your inseam is 32", 34", or 40+ inches, this is going to make a difference in how the car fits you.
Pat

Nonsense, anyone with a chainsaw can fix leg length.
XS11E wrote:

Yes, that's true. But it does leaves nasty stains on the carpet and seats. Although I imagine with the correct upholstery and carpet color, they wouldn't be as noticeable. <g>
Iva & Belle.) '90B Classic Red.) #3 winkin' Miata
Iva wrote:

The '93 LE might be a good choice.
NOW we are back on topic. Thanks Iva. :-)
Pat

Wanna start a pool as to how long we stay on topic? <GD&R>
Pat wrote:

seats.
Don't know about the LE - isn't it difficult to get blood stains out of leather? And yes, the blood will match while it's fresh but I'm concerned that it will be too dark after drying to continue to match.
(Topic? What topic?) <g>
Iva & Belle.) '90B Classic Red.) #3 winkin' Miata
this may now be the longest off topic rant I've witnessed!
I have a 34" inseam.....
Chris, 99BBB

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:

One NG I frequent has such long off-topic threads that they've started marking the ON TOPIC ones as OT.
But, seriously, how *do* you get blood stains out of the leather seats? I don't remember seeing any Meguair's product for that problem. <G>
Iva & Belle.) '90B Classic Red.) #3 winkin' Miata
Iva wrote:

You can't get it out. With modern DNA testing, you have to cut the car up and completely dispose of it or they will catch you.
At least that is what I heard......
Winston Wolfe
Chris D'Agnolo wrote:

Aren't you over 6 feet tall? Bunch of short-legged, long-bodied mutants...... ;-)
Pat (not even going to put NMC in the subject line, what's the point?)

Site Timeline