1991 mazda 323

my daughters mazda keeps stalling unless she keeps the tank above 1/2 is this related to a fuel pump problem

thanks

Reply to
husky

I now suspect I'm having a similar problem with my '92 Protege. I've had it in the shop for 2 days, but it won't replicate the problems I've been having, i.e. stalling at lights, difficulty starting, racing idle. These occur intermittently and usually on hot days after a down hill coast. I didn't note the tank level. I topped up the tank before I took it it in and now it runs fine!

Phil

Reply to
Phil