Latest threads in Mazda Miatashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

want to know computer spares price list
visit

Dumb Question: Cigarette Lighter
Hi Gang: I couldn't find a cigarette lighter/12 V power outlet on a 99 Miata which I loaned from a friend. Does anyone has a clue where it might be? Thanks M
1
1

Damages to Auto Glass
Damages to Auto Glass Many types of damage to auto glass, such as small nicks and blemishes, can be repaired without the need for replacement. Repairing such minor problems assures that small cracks...

Add USB connectors to a Miata?
Using a car charger/power-adapter in an NB Miata is starging to annoy me because my fingers hit the adapter when I shift into 5th gear. I've got several different gadgets (phone, GPS, MP# player,...
13
13

Screenwash reservoir cradle - update
On 2 Nov I posted re a difficult bolt, and received some very helpful and sympathetic replies. Well, finally, we cracked it in 10 minutes, but only after thought and preparation. Since a number of you...

2001 miata hard top defrost pig tail
I have a hard top that I purchased used. It was on an older miaita, but fits my car a 2001 just fine. I do not have the proper connection for the defroster, how, where can I purchase the correct...
2
2

Adjust odometer/spedometer?
Is there any way to adjust the odometer or spedometer in an NB Miata? In my 2003 the odometer reads about 2.8% high, and the speedometer reads about 7% high (with the OEM tires/wheels). I think I'll...
10
10

rearview mirror stuck on 1992 miata
Hi, the passenger side rear view mirror is manually adjusted, and it is stuck on the ball joint or whatever the stalk is called that it is sitting on. I put some torque on it and it didn't budge. Is...
3
3

Question on protocol
Hey guys, I've had a great time with the "Where are you and your Miata" thread. I'd like to post the results. I've entered them into an excel spreadsheet. What's the best way? I can attach the...
47
47

Auto-Dim Mirror w/Temp & Compass
Anyone install a auto-dim mirror w/temp & compass in their NC? I understand some have bought the one designed for the Mazda5 and it works fine.
1
1

P0421 code after O2 replacement
A short while ago I replaced the front O2 sensor after a CEL showed it was bad. Now (a couple gas tanks later) I'm getting P0421, indicating the front (pre-heat) cat has gone bad. Probably the failing...
4
4

looking for V5
I'm building a mx5 based westfield and I need papers from a donor car. Anyone have a V5 for sale (car must still exist on paper though). A complete wrecked low mileage car is a possibility as well,...

latches at maximum... what else?
Hi there, Today I've put on my hardtop and the latches seemed loose, so I've tried to adjust its tension by turning the hex bolts in them. I've found out that they are already at its maximum, so there...
9
9

Click + Clack puzzler.
Speaking of car names, did you hear this weeks puzzler on Click and Clack? Name three cars that are named with plural nouns. Any ideas ?
13
13

Brake thump - FIXED IT!!!
I found the problem. It wasn't a loose battery. (good suggestion though) It wasn't the sway bars or end links. It wasn't the brake pads, clips, springs, pins, or calipers. It wasn't even Britney...
5
5