Latest threads in Mazda Miatashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

A new way to spot Miata owners
It's amazing what you can do with Google Earth: 56°10'57.19"N, 10°11'48.55"E Time to play "Spot the Miata" Kind regards Bruno PS. To be fair - I only found one and it's not a confirmed. I shall post...
24
24

Defroster Switch
Hey! So this is my first original post (I think)...but it's important. It's Christmas! My father has a hardtop with a defroster (yes, we both have Miatas. It's cool.) but no switch to activate it. I...
2
2

lo miles rx8 for sale

Water pump shot. TB replacement? $$?
My '97 with 105K is leaking coolant from the front of the engine. Looks to me it's probably the water pump and it probably needs to be replaced. Does this sound probable? I looked on the Garage...
6
6

Aftermarket radio/CD install for '90 Miata?
I'm interested in replacing the EOM radio/cassette (2 small knobs on lower left) in my '90 with a FM/CD combo. I also want to install a pocket in the void which will be under the new unit....
7
7

NA wheel differences
Hi guys, As many of you might know Mazda used many different suppliers for their Miata-parts. One of those parts is the original 14"x5,5" 7-spoke alloy found on 89-93 Miatas ( as the technical...
3
3

take off order for '93 right front
I'm repairing my car after a lady hit me ... I bought a new right front fender and door. I'm ready to remove the old parts but I don't know what order it goes in. Do I remove door then fender and if...
2
2

'92 Miata, surging problem, 85,000 miles.
Hi, I bought this car used 2 years ago. It had been left out under a tree, and the drain line from the fuel filler well was clogged. Rain overflowed the well and went into the gas tank. The seller...
12
12

Console Question
I'm looking for an '01-'05 console to put in my '99. I've only found a few over the last several months, and they have all been tan in color. I want a black one. My questions are: Did they ever make...
2
2

Free Prescription Discount Cards Donated By American Consultants Rx
Just in time for the holidays,a company called American Consultants Rx is donating free discount prescription cards designed to save up to 60% off of generic drugs to non...

Something for you Rotary junkies
1
1

Sebring HSR Fall Classic In My 90 Red Miata...Follow Up As Promised
Can you tell that I am absolutely stoked about my driving experience at the HSR Fall Classic held this past weekend at Sebring. I had dreamed of driving this historic race track for many years, and my...
1
1

Sebring HSR Fall Classic In My 90 Red Miata
WOW...... What a fantastic weekend !! Went to the Sebring HSR Fall Classic Saturday and Sunday (12/1 & 12/2). What fanastic racing...Historic Racing machines and the MEN who drive them racing historic...

Welcome to Austin
9
9

Here's where you and your Miata are!
If ya'll knew how much fun I had seeing how wide reaching this group really is well, you just wouldn't believe it. I can say that I'm still trying to figure out why Miata folks tend to be so...
9
9