Latest threads in Mazda Miatashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FA: Back issues of Miata Mag
for looking

Lack of Zoom
Not long ago I purchased an 02' LS to replace my 93' base. I have a question where is the Zoom Zoom that Mazda talks about? My 93' base with a 5 speed and no AC could zip around OK but was but no...
24
24

Location of Air Conditioner drain tube
Can anyone help me out with the location of the drain tube for the air conditioner? Mine must got plugged up by the trees over the last few years. Water began to run on the passenger side floor mat....
2
2

mazda 626 temperature gauge always high
Hi, there, Can anybody explain why my temperature gauge always indicate high even though the engine is cool still? Thanks much Wanyu
1
1

CD player overheats in 2000 Miata
Hi, When I drive long distances the CD player of my Miata 2000 overheats to the point that it won't work anymore. After cooling down it works fine again. I tried to turn on the air conditioning and...

oil change
Hi, I have a 2003 miata and its ready for its first oil change. Is there anything I need to know about changing the oil such as a "special" tool or part or the likes? Or is it pretty much drain the...
3
3

Cloth vs Vinyl Top
I'm looking at buying my first Miata. I believe the 2003 LS comes with a cloth top, while the base model comes with a vinyl one. What, if any, are the advantages of one material over the other?
4
4

Roll bar
My wife and son thing the little Miata would look really cool with a roll bar installed. They both like the looks of the double hoop, but we have one little problem; I am blind. I remember quite well...
2
2

91A cuts out with blinker or headlights
I have posted this problem several times before on this NG, so bear with me if you have ever read the post or replied. I have owned my 91A for 4 summers now and have a problem that comes and goes with...
9
9

Chirping Sound?
Hi All I've got an almost constant chirping sound coming from around the engine area. I hear it the most when I depress the clutch to change gears, but can also hear it as I'm driving. Any thoughts...
1
1

Rear window question
Hi, I just became the owner of a beautiful red 1991 MX-5, and the previous owner was in the habit of not unzipping the rear window when the top was down. There is a crease in one side of the window,...
2
2

OT: In Da Car Stereo
What y'all listening to these days? It's summertime and the livin' is easy. I got: * Louis Armstrong: "Satch Plays Fats" * Peter Tosh: "Greatest Hits" * James Brown: "20 All Time Hits" * Kathryn...
16
16

New Shocks and Springs
I just installed new AGX shocks and springs from the folks at Fly'in Miata on my '92 with 107,000 miles. I had the car aligned using the specs from Fly'in Maita. While the car handles much better, I...
8
8

clean disks
has anyone got any experience useing those vented disks that fit behind the wheels to keep them clean?
1
1

mx6 gearbox oil change
Hi Can someone here please explain the best way to replace gearbox oil in a 1993 mazda mx6
1
1