Latest threads in Mazda Miatashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Advert for the UK MX-5 Owner's Club!
If you join, please quote my membership number (16665), I might win a prize for recruitment :-p R. "The UK Club is one of the largest MX-5 Owners Clubs in the world. Membership is not only open to all...

Cracks in soft top
The tan vinyl top on my 1999 Miata has developed a small (about 1/4 inch) crack on each side where the top folds, just above the window. The top doesn't seem to leak yet. Can anyone recommend some...
2
2

Where are you and your Miata?
Well, Pat (PWS) has mentioned a couple of times that only a small handful of folks hang out on this group these days. While I'm not usually inclined to try to prove him wrong, on this particular...
229
229

Anyone tried the Eibach Pro Street-S Coilovers
They cost about the same as the low end Koni coil over kit, but with higher spring rates(400/350). I'm looking for dual purpose car and the spring rates is pretty close to what I was looking for. Has...

Groaning noise from rear suspension
Hello again, all my Miata friends; My 96 M Edition started making a groaning noise recently, from the rear of the car. You can place your hand on the body just above either rear wheel and press...
6
6

Saddest day of the year...
It is truly the saddest day of the year -- the hardtop went on a few minutes ago. 8;( -- Larry
8
8

Midnight Blue 64 Impala SS
Hi, Just remembering the Coolest Machines I ever had. A real 'Chic Magnet'. Cr

black tonneau
I'm needing a black tonneau cover for an M1...the OEM one that covers the entire cockpit and doesn't have the headrest pockets. Anyone have one in good shape laying around gathering dust they could...
5
5

Mk 1 heater only works on recirculate?
Can anyone help with the above please? I have a (new to me) 1995 Uk spec model. Very happy with it so far. The weather's still relatively good here, still above freezing, but I've noticed that the...
13
13

Glove box?
The lower left part of my glove box where the hinge connects is broken, I can probably repair it with JB Weld but I thought I'd ask if anyone has a NA black glove box for sale?
3
3

Brake Pad suggestions
I currently got EBC Greens on the front and rear of my 96. The problem is my car has got a bit too much front brake bias to my liking. I'm looking to experiment with different brake pad combinations...
7
7

Another OT: Can you ID these Yakima rack accessories?
OK, probably not the most on-topic subject in a convertible newsgroup, but I am wondering if anyone has seen these before. I was thinking ski holders, but the current ones do not look the same. These...
6
6

Screenwash reservoir cradle
On my 1995 MX5 1.8Ie the screenwasher reservoir is mounted in the left side front wing, ahead of the road wheel. It sits in a pressed-steel cradle, which had rotted away. Replacing the cradle was not...
4
4

OT: Need some help from some old friends
Can someone run a Carfax for me? I've got a buddy that's looking to buy a truck to haul his new sports car home. ;) I won't post the VIN unless I hear back from someone. Thanks in advance!
1
1

NC Power kicking in at 3500rpm
Our UK 2.0 coupé especially when cold seems to run rough until 3500rpm when power suddenly kicks in. It is such a sudden kick that you almost feel could push you into the car in front in traffic. Is...
1
1