Latest threads in Mazda Miatashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

???Wiper Arm Nut (2000 Miata)
HELP>>LOL>> I will be replacing the WIndshield Wiper Cowl Grill, that I ordered from a Miata Salvage yard, that was recommended to me by So does ANYONE know>>PLEASE>> When I go to remove the wiper...
2
2

Ya'll seen the Demon?
Have you seen the Dodge Demon? The two worst things about it: 1. It's not a Miata 2. It is a Dodge &article_idG58
11
11

Broken water pump pulley bolt
Just finished changing the water pump and timing belt in my "95 and broke a bolt in the water pump pulley. Everything was already reassembled, but I just HAD to reach in with a socket and check to see...
5
5

Windshield Wiper Cowl Grill???
Does anyone know a good/best place (Online) to buy this part, plus the screw caps, for my 2000 Mazda Miata, at not a rip off price??? TIA for any info.
3
3

How would you like to find this?
Posted to the Austin list. This is supposedly a barn/storage building in Portugal that was locked up and welded shut for at least 15 years. Worth looking at for some of the old cars if you like them....
22
22

Solstice is huge
I have not seen one of these up close until today when one was in the work parking lot. It's huge compared to my NB. The 18" wheels didn't help either. It's a good looking car in itself but I thought...
31
31

Clunking noise during hard cornering in autocross event
I have a 96 Miata with only 39K miles that I bought used a few months back. I was at an autocross event the past weekend and heard a clunking noise a few times during my earlier runs during hard...
8
8

Re-occurring P1135 engine code on Miata 2000 above 4000 RPM
I have replaced the front heated oxygen sensor with a Mazda new unit to fix a fault consistent with the P1135 indicator and I have cleared the engine code/CEL. However, whenever I wind up the engine...
12
12

CD options for '90
I've purchased a '90 and am picking it up Saturday....
2
2

Live better electrically
the range isn't sufficient I guess you could replace the batteries with Energizers? Then it would keep going and going and going and..
26
26

Can someone run a Carfax report for me?
I'm looking at a 2002 with only 29,000 miles on it, in pretty good condition and at a not-too unreasonable price. VIN is JM1NB353520234402 if someone can run it for me. And it's red too. ;-) Iva,...
29
29

R12 to R134a conversion in MX5 Miata
Anyone have a 'handle' on converting the AC compressor oil in a 90 Miata from R12 compatible to R134a, etc. Any hidden items/issues I should be aware of, etc. Whats been your experience in AC...
18
18

MP3 jack in stock 2000 radio?
Any how-tos out there to add a jack to the existing radio?

Wheels falling off RX-7 redux
Here's a video:
34
34

tranny, (et al), install questions
Hi, a couple of questions... - it says to fill the tranny up with 2.1 qt of 85/80w oil...is this done via the dip stick? - and the shifter wants +/- 85cc additioan poured from inside the car, right? -...
7
7