???Wiper Arm Nut (2000 Miata)

HELP>>LOL>> I will be replacing the WIndshield Wiper Cowl Grill, that I ordered from a Miata Salvage yard, that was recommended to me by teammiata.com. So does ANYONE know>>PLEASE>> When I go to remove the wiper arm's nut, is that nut backward threaded, OR is it normal???

TIA for any help :-).

Reply to
Jazz_Azz

On my NA, it was 'normal'. Haven't removed the NB's but can't remember removing one from any car that was reverse threaded.

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo