99 Miata ?

I am seriously looking for a nice 99 or 2000 Miata. I prefer the sport option but any car with the popular equiptment option and air will do. Mods are OK. I'll pay top Blue Book. I'm in CT. Thanks

Reply to
elan

Jeffster

Go to " AutoTrader.com " that is where I found many of them. I ended up finding the '2003 Garnet Red LS, just 12 miles from my house, after about a year of looking.

Bruce Bing '03 LS

Reply to
BRUCE HASKIN

Also check out Craig's List in your area and nearby urban centers...

Good luck!

Jon Weinberg

| email: jon at JonWeinberg daht com | web:

Jon Weinberg

of course, miata.net classifieds too.

Chris

99BBB