Miata wanted

I'm seriously looking for a Miata with Sport option and air, mods are
OK, in the CT or NY area. I prefer 2000 or earlier. Advice is welcome.
Thanks
Eric
Reply to
elan
Any luck with autotrader.com?
Otherwise, miata.net has a classifieds section and posting "looking for miata" messages to miata clubs in your general area are two options. The miata clubs are listed on miata.net as well. I have seen several people have luck doing that with the Tejas club in Austin.
Good luck!
Pat
Reply to
pws
I'm STILL seriously looking for a 1999 Miata in the CT or NY area with Sport option and air, or a nice normal car; mods are OK. I prefer a private car. Advice is welcome. Thanks Elan
Reply to
elan

Site Timeline Threads