We've been invaded!

The smutsters have found us! Maybe if we ignore them like trolls, they'll go away :-)

Chris

Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Chris, you might consider getting a different newsreader. Preferrably one that allows scoring such as Xnews, there are others. I'm not as rabidly hostile to Outlook Express as many usenet folks but it really can't do a good job of killing or scoring. (and it does continue that annoying top posting!)

I never see anything from the smutsters as every thing they might post is scored or killfile long ago. As long as people don't reply (and often even if they do) I won't see their posts.

Reply to
XS11E

I haven't seen any, either. My only current killfile filter removes articles with a comma in the "Newsgroups" field--crossposted messages are always spam.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

Are you talking about the post where they are offering free felines? It is the wrong newsgroup, but I don't think that offering cats for free is spam. ;-)

Pat

Reply to
pws

It is if you sell cat food.

miker

Reply to
miker

calm down guys but I am sometimes topless in my car!

OOOOps sorry, I mean I am in my car and it is sometimes topless,

Reply to
lerkio