black tonneau

I'm needing a black tonneau cover for an M1...the OEM one that covers the entire cockpit and doesn't have the headrest pockets. Anyone have one in good shape laying around gathering dust they could part with? I don't need any of the hardware. Don't ask what happened to the one I had..............Thanks.

Reply to
BK

Oh, go on, tell us what happened to the one you had!

I have a black tonneau cover WITH the headrest pockets that I use but I'm wondering if maybe a cockpit cover would have been a better choice, have you investigated them?

There's a couple I've thought about:

or similar types and:
Just a thought....

Reply to
XS11E

Not _every_ Miata -- just the white ones.

That's why the white color never fades...

-- Larry

Reply to
pltrgyst

The pigeons, of course, go with the color of the *interior*. Can't say I ever had any trouble with Bozo's black interior. And Bozo has been standing top-down below birds as long as any Miata. :)

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

Now seagulls are another matter... I was camping on the Superior north shore and there was a gull standing on the path about 100 yds away from my camp. I shooed him away as I walked up, and he flew directly to my camp and nailed my 2-man tent from about 30 feet.

miker

Reply to
miker

All those birds are pikers compared to the volume and odor from a loon. One bird's expulsion was enough to cover the boat from stem to stern.

Reply to
Chuck