cambelt snap

Disaster. Cambelt snapped. Is the 1600 an interference engine? Will I have bent valves? Morien

Reply to
<rsmillie

Cambelt snapped on 1600 engine. Is this engine an interference engine? Will I have bent valves?

Morien

Reply to
<rsmillie

Not according to what I've read, no.

Shouldn't.

Reply to
Grant Edwards

Nope. Breathe a sigh of relief.

Reply to
Stephen F.

Should not be a problem. Breathe easier.

Ken

Reply to
KWS

thanks for that. one brief suppementary - the head was lightly skimmed a while ago. make any difference? morien

Reply to
<rsmillie