Carbon-Hoot for Miata?

Hi, I wondering is there any company made any carbon hoot for 90-97 miata? if so, how much will that be?

Reply to
Socket Baby

I'm pretty sure I've seen a carbon fiber hood somewhere but seems to me since the car already has a super light aluminum hood, unless you've lightened everything else already, there are probably better ways of spending your money. Just my thinking.

Chris

92BB&T
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

thx so much buddy :P.

after sticking stickers, my car will be fully modified the out looking. now, is the time to mess with the engine :P. I'm thinking to get the new RX7 engine into my car from Peter Forrest. any comment?

Reply to
Socket Baby

Definitely a troll ...

Reply to
Per K. Nielsen

So you don't think he really has a hoot?

Yikes, Chris

92BB&T
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo