Converting Pop up headlights to inset ones

Hello, I have a 91 miata mx5 with pop up headlights and Ive seen cars like mine with the pop up doors removed, inset lights installed with a glass vcover in place of the old pop-up door. I cant find who sells these conversion kits or what is invovled. Someone please share their wisdom and insight? Im just fixing my car up and have a crunched lid so now is the time to convert it if it is possible. Thanks, Michelle michelle snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
stclaire_michelle

Check this guys site out. I think Vosh's are fixed.

Reply to
Mike

[e-mail snip.]

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

You could probably browse the miata.net advertisers, there are many and I bet they just about all have a version .

Chris

92BB&T (WITH barndoors)
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo