copyright protection

Can someone tell me if a U.S. copyright protects your work in the rest of the world, or if you need some other form of protection from another source? Thanks, Fred

Reply to
Frederick Potts

Frederick Potts

watch out he trying to copy a miata !

"Frederick Potts" schreef in bericht news:5YOBb.3871$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews2.bellsouth.net...

Reply to
dingo

Isn't the Miata itself a copy of the generic British sports car of the

1960s?

Except of course with all the leaks (roof, engine, gearbox...) omitted.

I think of it as a fine example of the long Japanese tradition of taking someone else's automotive good ideas and then doing the job properly.

Reply to
Graham

4-wheel independent suspension, 4-wheel disc brakes, electronic fuel injection, 5-speed gearbox, alloy wheels... It's an amalgam of all the best attributes of '60s British and Italian sports cars, with reliability, sophistication, and conveniences beyond their wildest dreams. Only the Elan came close in basic features, and it was too fragile to be any sane person's only car.
Reply to
Lanny Chambers