96 Merc GM, Seattle area tune ups?

My 1996 Mercury Grand Marquis has around 70K-80K and starting to be a real dog! I think a tune-up is needed here. Could someone recommend a good place here in the Seattle area? I live south of Seattle btw.

Reply to
JaKe

Mike Behnke

Yeah, but this car is all computerized. Do you think just doing those things most likely the cause? The car seems to drag on the highway. Thanks for your replies!

Reply to
JaKe

Scott S. Sherman Automotive on Eastlake. Stop by Daly's nearby and have a burger and shake while you're in the neighborhood!

DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern