92 Black and Tan Tope question

I noticed this morning that the zipper for my rear window is seperating from the top. How do I sew it back on???????

Thanks Bill

Reply to
schism

Drive to the nearest upholstery shop, give the guy $20.00, come back in

30 minutes. Done! It'll cost you that much to buy the right kind of thread and one of those horseshoe shapped needles, not to mention the aggravation of not knowing what you are doing.

Tom

schism wrote:

Reply to
Tom Howlin

Thanks Tom wasn't sure if it was something I could do or needed the top shop to do. Guess I know now. :)

Reply to
schism