Front Sway Bar and Alignment

I'm planning to get a front sway bar in another month or so, but I also want to do a very aggressive alignment on my Miata.

Should I wait until the front sway bar has been swapped out before I do the alignment or it doesn't matter?

Thanks

Reply to
G. Mack

Doesn't matter.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

Thanks. I called up a local racing shop to do the alignment and he also said the same thing.

Reply to
G. Mack

Doesn't matter = wrong !! Never do 2 changes at once. How could you ever find out wath setting changes wath behavior. Serten with

2 settings like this. A roll bar reduces body roll but the side effect of this is that it reduces traction. So if you want more steering you dont want a roll bar in the front but one on the backtrain !

TM

"G. Mack" schreef >> >>

Reply to
dingo