FS 1997 Miata Black on black - Sharp

Year: 1997; Make: Mazda; Model: Miata MX-5; VIN: JM1NA3519V0734746
Check it out at the link below:
http://dnielsen.proboards74.com/index.cgi?board=sell&action=display&thread 44719612
Ready for many hours of driving fun - great condition inside andoutside. Black on Black, - black paint, interior and convertible top. 4 cylinder, 5 speed standard transmission. In excellent condition with low mileage of only 84,500 KM (approx). Summer driven - stored winters (no rust). Aluminium alloy wheels with Goodyear Eagle all season radial tires(less than 12,000 KM), new battery last year. Extras:Hard top with electrical defrost (good for all season driving).Anti-theft security system.Chrome style (roll) bars.Two bras - one full and one partial (too protect against rock chips).Two Tonneau covers - one full and one boot cover.Car cover for storage.Workshop repair manual. The interior is clean with no rips or tears. Engine runs strong andsmooth. All equipment is in excellent working condition. Dealer servicedAll for the low price of $13,795.00Contact:David Strang 170 Hearne Street Fredericton, NB E3B 6M4 snipped-for-privacy@excite.com Call: 506 459-8745 (Home)More Pictureshttp://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c 9zskii.9swsjfe&x=0&y=-5ykjv3
The "low price" isn't so low, even with the included hard top.
Call: 506 459-8745 (Home)More Pictureshttp://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c 9zskii.9swsjfe&x=0&y=-5ykjv3

Really... kbb.com lists my 2000 with 60,000 miles at $9,355

--
Scott Streeter
snipped-for-privacy@wpi.edu
Scott Streeter wrote:

Come on guys, that $13,795.00 is Canadian dollars. The price is a mere $11,981.00 US, which is probably only about twice what it is worth.
I have a feeling that they will be coming way down on this one. Maybe the price listed was a typo or a price for another car.....
Pat

He meant to write "low, low, price." The car is not sharp, the seller is. If he ever becomes a seller, of course. :)
Leon

--
Leon van Dommelen :) Bess, the Miata :) Bozo, the Miata :)
snipped-for-privacy@dommelen.net http://www.dommelen.net/miata

Site Timeline