FS: Headlight Upgrades For Miata - European Beam Pattern.

Hey guys & gals,

Complete high performance headlight conversions for all Miata's with sealed headlights. All-glass lenses, european beam patterns for maximum performance, high performance H4 bulbs, and built-in cityLights. Have a look at:

Thanks for your time!

Reply to
eurolights

Or, go here:

and buy real Hella's for $70

Reply to
Cliff Knight

The "very easy" instructions fail to tell you that you need to adjust beam height. This is much more important with directed-light european head lights than the "a bit light everywhere" US ones. Too low and you won't see a thing anyway. Too high and you will be seriously blinding oncoming traffic. If they drive into you, they are probably going to win unless it is a Lotus. :)

Unlike it suggests, swapping lights is a bit of a pain anyway. Easy to get hold of the wrong screw, over-torque in plastic, hard to get the light in straight, etc.

If I got Euro-lights, I would want to know the manufacturer. The money goes into the optics: lousy optical quality lights can be very cheap.

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen